Walk-in Bathtub Installs
Walk-in bathtubs are one of the best choices to provide safe and convenient hygiene.
Benefits of Walk-in Tubs:
- Handles for easier moveability
- No more slippery shower floors
- Built-in seating
- Easier entry and exit than traditional bathtubs.
SanSpa Walk-in Tub FAQs
To clean your walk-in tub, we recommend doing this after each use.
- Use a soft cloth with a mild soap and water.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
- If hard water minerals form, use vinegar and water to help soften and clean.
- Regularly disinfect your tub with bleach diluted with water. Do this to keep tub and jet system clean and sanitary.
The amount of water a walk-in bathtub holes varies on the model.
The models we carry from SanSpa carry the following:
- 5129 models hold 60-65 gallons without a person in the tub
- 5126 models hold up to 50-55 gallons without a person in the tub.
A walk-in bathtub valve can fill at around 18 gpm (gallon’s per minute). Depending on the water flow this can take anywhere from 2 in a half to 4 in a half minutes.
There are many types of walk-in tubs. The SanSpa walk-in tubs that we carry are composed by acrylic finish with ABS and fiberglass backing which comes in a smooth texture. The door and jam are made of aluminum. The tub frame is made of stainless steel.